Essential Oil Mixture
✔ Lavender: is soothing to the central nervous system, and a 2006 study showed that its use can reduce dogs’ movement and vocalization during travel
✔ Rose: Its scent naturally calms the mind and relaxes the body. it is great for Anxiety, Aggression, Emotional trauma, Separation anxiety
✔ Vetiver: Reduces stress by calming dogs afraid of loud noises.
✔ Ylang Ylang: It slows the heart rate and calms breathing. Anxiety and stress can be melted away with this fragrant oil.
✔ Chamomile: Roman chamomile helps to calm nerves and it may also reduce teething pain, cramps, and muscle pain.
✔ Frankincense: In some cases, frankincense essential oil has been shown to improve immune system health and it has even been beneficial in some cases of cancer. This essential oil also helps to reduce ulcers and to increase blood supply to the brain.
- ★ Our carefully chosen essential oils have been combined to create a calming and stress reducing blend for dogs. After much trial and error we selected only the finest oils that achieved real results with dogs who suffered from various stress and anxiety related ailments. This product can also work for all other pets and animals including cats.
- ★ Aromatherapy is a great homeopathic holistic way to help your animal. When used properly veterinarians recommend essential oils as a safe alternative to medicating or sedating your pets. Not all essential oils are safe for animals. We made sure to only include oils that were safe for animals as they react differently to some essential oils than humans do. Always dilute essential oils before using in a diffuser or using topically. Add a couple drops to water to dilute.
- ★ Aromatherapy has been shown to be a great remedy for dogs in several fearful situations and phobias such as relief from: thunder, loud noises, storms, fireworks, traveling, barking, groomers, rescue dogs, going to the vet, dog boarding and many other situations. Essential oils is a great way to ease fear and calm your pet.
- ★ Not only can aromatherapy aid your pets anxious nerves and keep them calmer it also makes your home smell great! Our blend of oils from herbs and flowers is appealing to both animals and humans.
- ★ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If your dog doesn't absolutely love the Anxiety Blend Essential Oil then we will refund your money. Our world class Canine Coddler customer service wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. Absolutely no risk. Our oil comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Get your essential oil for your dog and more for your friends and family TODAY. At Canine Coddler we specialize in dog and puppy wellness
Applying essential oil to dogs skin (topically):Spray bottle method:Use 3-5 drops and dilute it 80-90% with water in a spray bottle. Spray along dogs spine (be careful not to get directly in dogs face).
Direct application: Apply 3-5 drops on your hand and pet your dog head to tail.
Spray Bottle: Use 3-5 drops and dilute it 80-90% with water in a spray bottle, lightly spray dogs bed, blankets etc...
Using essential oils as aromatherapy: Put 3-5 drops in your essential oil diffuser, fill with water, and set in room the dog is in.
* Please do not give dogs essential oils orally.